Mod missing files

I am trying to make a new creature that is a scorpion 1/2 the size. for some reason, when I cook and upload, Most of the files are missing. I have saved it all, and I am stumped. I would deeply appreciate any help anyone could give. Thanks!

I have actually the same issue … my latest mod was saved, all files added to the folder… fixed … tested on smallisland … all good … cooked … uploaded … only mod.info and modmeta.info came along…

thats a pretty simple fix if you are making a new dino variant you need to make a fertilized egg for it. once u copy a random fertilized egg click it scroll down to egg dino to spawn place the bp of the dino variant there scroll up you can change description doesn.t matter cuz you wont be spawning that in. then go to your primalgamedata type fertilized into your filter you will see a option for fertilized egg additional to spawn. click your fertilized egg bp u made for your variant go click arrow next to the fetilized egg tick in the primalgamedata compile than save you will need to do this to every dino you add. If you would like me to make a video tutorial on this let me know.

please do mate… I followed https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?76709-HOWTO-Add-new-dinosaur-variants to make a new one … added the one I wanted … tweaked it, added possible loot…
I then sadly changed the folder name … and that made the mod not upload all the files… After fixing that… it uploaded all the files… we can spawn the dino in, but it removed a few other dinos somehow… and the loot table became so weird.

Look at this screenshot … Mind you, I have not changed a single item… only added core items … ALL the items in the loottable works … except this one lol … so I removed it hehe
But I still can’t make my dino spawn naturally … so I would love to see a tut on this mate!!

My … ehhmm … weird looted blueprint :smiley:
20116040c9f6c520a1ef59861eef6e7166e5b46e.jpeg

well thats diff

:smiley: I never seen 3 different items described on one item lol

thats a pretty simple fix if you are making a new dino variant you need to make a fertilized egg for it. once u copy a random fertilized egg click it scroll down to egg dino to spawn place the bp of the dino variant there scroll up you can change description doesn.t matter cuz you wont be spawning that in. then go to your primalgamedata type fertilized into your filter you will see a option for fertilized egg additional to spawn. click your fertilized egg bp u made for your variant go click arrow next to the fetilized egg tick in the primalgamedata compile than save you will need to do this to every dino you add. If you would like me to make a video tutorial on this let me know.

Thank you for your swift response. I happen to be a severe noob at The Ark Dev kit. I would deeply appreciate that video tutorial, if it is not too much trouble. Thanks!

everybody had to start somewhere

I have gotten as far as seeing that my dino spawns naturally on smallisland map inside dev kit … after doing a destroywilddinos … it spawned … I had turned up the spawnrate just to see… now … save, cook and upload… testing on The Island map AND The Center map, he never shows … we can spawn him in, but there is no natural spawn as we can find …

I used the fertilized egg thing u posted…
Really need a tut on this :smiley:

Do you maybe know how to do it with animals which don’t have eggs? Like the Thylacoleo? Cause I have the same problem, files not uploading and of course no chance of spawning the dinos in that way… thanks for the help!