mod.info and metamod.info help

Hey Guys,

I’m writing a little tool to help keep our Ark servers updated, I’ve progressed to extracting the .z files fine but I’m struggling with extracting the mod details, its name etc

I assume this data is in metamod.info of mod.info any help on the type of files these are would be greatly appreciated or if I’m assuming wrong about the data location a point in the right direction would be awesome!

this is a bat file i use to update my mods on my servers

V244 Should negate needing this;

More specifically;

-WM

Thanks for the reply guys, it doesn’t look like the bat script will work with compressed mods unless there’s something I’m missing? (just noticed its executing a exe to deal with it)

I had no idea they where bringing out their own updater… changes everything

• Windows & Linux Dedicated Servers now support automatic mod download/installation/updating! Just add “-automanagedmods” to your launch commandline and it will do so before the server launches (note for Maps this will not work unless you’re specifying the Workshop ID to load a Mod Map). On Linux Servers, you need to run this script (included with the ARK dedicated server files) once to install SteamCMD: \SteamCMDInstall.sh

I guess I should have waited a week to make my post about that:)
These guys are awesome!