Mobile VR game turning off and on lights issue

I have a mobile game with many lights that need to be turned off and on. Right now I have them set to mobile, no shadows, when i turn one on another gets shut off. Assuming there is a limit of 4? I have support movable lights on in project settings.

Or is there other settings that can fix this problem. Vulkan?,forward rendering?, HDR on?, Arm64?, NDK 21? Andriod 25,26,27,28,29,30?, RHI 12? !! I have pages of notes after countless tutorials… but to no result, so forth any of this? What can enable many lights to be able to turn on and off without some getting knocked out?

Thanks

Forget about Movable lights in VR, specially mobile, there’s no way around that, movable lights are the most expensive type of lighting. Or do baked lighting or do fake lighting.

Hi, I’m having a similar but different problem.

In my game, there are a movable torch I can lit or put off and some stationary toches I can lit but not put off.

Problem is: when running a packaged build only (it works correctly in PIE), if the movable torch turns off, so do all the stationary torches, which are not supposed to turn off.
They share only a sphere collider component wich just sets a boolean, but all the code that handles lights turning on and off is not shared.

Edit: seems like it’s related to Vulkan. It works correctly only if not using Vulkan preview in PIE)

Solution: never actually turn a dynamic light completely off, just set the intensity to 0.0001.