Mobile provisioning: where is UE4Game-Info.plist ?

Hi ,

I tried the simple 2d sidescroller project again (less time cooking). I recreated prov/cert files all with name ‘com.arc8’ (also in project settings Bundle display name, Bundle name and Bundle identifier). Still got the message ‘No provisions found…’. But this time I got this 2d sidescroller project up and running on my iPad ! :slight_smile: I’ll try my project with ‘com.arc8’ … Please, let me know your thoughts.

Finally, I got my project over to my iPad! :slight_smile: Sadly, it is crashing after the splash screen. Any idea? Meanwhile, I’ll look for an answer in the answerhub…

I’m glad to see you were finally able to launch your project onto your iOS device. In order to troubleshoot a black screen upon launch of an app on an iOS please follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure your default map is selected in your Project Settings
  2. Make sure you have a lightmass importance present in your project and that lighting has been built beforelun
  3. Please review the following link: Lighting for Mobile Platforms
  4. Please provide the log from your device:

FOR WINDOWS:

• Open iPhonePackager (Engine/Binaries/DotNET/IOS)
  • Select a uproject file (Optional)
  • Select the Advance Tools tab
  • Select Other Deployment Tools…
  • Select Backup Documents…
  • Select the IPA for the game you wish to get a log for
  • The documents directory data will then be copied to Engine/Binaries/DotNET/IOS/IOS_Backups or GameDir/IOS_Backups if a uproject was selected
  • The log can then be found at IOS_Backups/Game/Saved/Logs

FOR MACS:

• Connect device to a Mac
  • Open XCode > Window > Devices
  • Select your device
  • Select ‘View Device Logs’
  • Select the process which matches your Game and Crash date/time
  • Right-click on the process and select ‘Export Log’

Ok, I’ll try this. Thank you for your help !!

Hi ,

Thanks! Actually, it’s the app just quiting. I checked points 1,2,3 … disabled Ambient Cubemaps. Also checked the size of textures.

I attached the log file. link text

Please look at your log and fix any/all issues you can find. Here are a couple that would cause the app to fail:

Warning: [FUR__Bed01] Mesh has more that 65535 vertices, incompatible with mobile; forcing 16-bit (will probably cause rendering issues).

Warning: Texture2D /Game/Architecture/Exterior/background_lake_2.background_lake_2 cannot be created, exceeds this rhi's maximum dimension (4096) and has no mip chain to fall back on.

-Plus a number of these problems:

[2017.04.21-08.55.08:805][  0]LogMaterial:Warning: Failed to compile Material /Game/Nature/Terrain/Trees/Birch/Tree_Birch_Small_Branches_Mat.Tree_Birch_Small_Branches_Mat for platform GLSL_ES2_IOS, Default Material will be used in game.

Ok, done! It’s working. Only thing is, I need to setup the virtual sticks now. Do you have a quick start on this?

Ok, done! It’s working. Only thing is, I need to setup the virtual sticks now. Do you have a quick start on this?

It’s working fine now with virtual sticks.

, appreciate the time you took to help me. Thanks!