Mobile Optimized Workflow

Hi all,
I know what I’m about to ask is quite general, but I’m hoping to get some answers here from experienced developers.
I want to try to develop for mobile/AR but want to get some advices before starting a POC:

• Is it more optimized to use procedural material with lower resolution or is it better to create custom texture for each asset (probably with higher resolution textures)?

• Is it better to use nanite for mobile? or should I stick to LODs?

• I’m going to try and get good (enough) results with just moveable lighting, but probably will need baking. Which is why I was wandering about using stationary lights. Is it too much for mobile?

• As for using post process; I don’t think mobile devices can support lumen, but is SSAO ok, or does it take a heavy cost on the CPU?

• I know I should keep my shaders as simple as possible, but from time to time, can more “complex” shaders, like adding parallax occlusion, be used for mobile?

• Lastly, any tips for lowering the overall size of the build export? I know unreal builds cab get very large on size even for a small project.

What do you guys think?