Mobile Launch Image Scaling (Android)

A few days ago I discovered that the scaling of the launch screen is not working properly.
I have searched for a solution but unfortunately, I have not found it yet.

I understand that the scaling is not going well because you can only add a 360 x 640 image in Unreal-Project Settings-Android-Launch images.

As you can see from the pictures, the scaling is wrong and my question is: is there a way to solve this problem?
Of course, I now show the unreal logo where you cannot see the wrong scaling very well but with my own picture, you can see very clearly that the scaling is not good.

Hopefully, someone can help me with this problem!

There is a description under Project Settings->Android->Launch images that says that you can create folder in Build/Android/res/drawable and use different images for different dpi.

I saw that, but I cannot find any example of that. I had to do something like this before for my app icon but that was easy to find on the internet.

This is what my res folder looks like now:

291985-folders-in-res.png

Imagine, I want Launching Images of: 360 x 640 - 360 x 740 - 412 x 732 - 412 x 824 - 480 x 853
What should the folders look like?
Do you need more folders in ‘res’ such as the icon or do you make separate folders in the drawable folder?
I just don’t understand much of it…

I still have not succeeded … through these folders, you can improve the quality as with the icon but you can not scale it as far as I see?

Have you found a solution to this problem? I tried to create folders like this too, but it doesn’t work.

No, I didn’t found it… maybe it’s possible in 4.26 but I don’t know. If you find the answer, please tell me because it will help me a lot. I will post it if I will find the answer.