Mobile game WIP

Hello!I started to develop a mobile game,I’ve only builded the main character so far.If anyone is interested here is a test build,made so I can see how the animations blend:

Thanks!

1 Like

Greetings @andreygheorghe; I hope you’re doing well, and thank you for sharing your mobile WIP creation here in the Unreal Engine Forums! What will your mobile game encompass, if you don’t mind me asking? Have you thought of a name for this project? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and thanks for reply!It will be a 2.5D side scroller in wich you have to kill your enemies through multiple levels.I’ve already have a part of a story figured out,anyway it’s a basic one,nothing too complicated,is a mobile game.
As for a name I think it has to include “ninja” beacuse that’s mains character trait,I don’t know,maybe NinjaTom or something :slight_smile:
Btw,if anyone wants,you can follow my progress on modelling and animation here :

2 Likes

The pleasure is all mine! I think “NinjaTom” is a good name, but I’m sure you’ll think of something even better before you’re done developing this creation. With that said, I believe “NinjaTom” or “NinjaT” is an excellent name for your initial main character! “NinjaT” looks absolutely adorable in their ninja outfit; you’ve done incredible work on its design. :clap:

I’ll make sure to follow your progress with modeling and animation on Polycount, but all the same, I hope you continue to post further updates within this thread as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!I’ve created a Youtube channel where I try to post regular updates.If you would like to visit here is the link :

Also I’ve reuploaded the .apk ,now it has an intro movie with my logo : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fl3TiyDyLn9p0GYb1ydV0OmGO9zX2w23/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the heads up. I’m looking forward to seeing further updates! :grin:

1 Like

Hi guys!Long time since I’ve been posting on here,I’ve had some personal issues but now that I fixed them I’ve resumed working on my game :grinning: .
The big news is that I switched to UE5 and eveything worked flawleslly.Anyway,I’ve tried to focus on the level since I want to get a general feeling,so with that in mind I’ve replaced those ugly bsp brushes on the walls and floor with some propper modular meshes.Also I’ve tried to model some more detailed meshes,I’ve attached some screenshots.If anyone need those models I’ve shared them on polycount,just keep in mind it’s reative low poly and they have 512 textures.
The level still fells a little too dark for me,I would like to get more lighting so if anyone has any advice I would be more than glad to hear.I’ve also made a quick packaging,so if anyone want to test the .APK you can download here: Tom-arm64.apk - Google Drive
Thanks and have a nice day!

2 Likes

That is fantastic news and an excellent update! I’m glad to hear you are doing well and can refocus yourself back on this project. It’s even better knowing you transitioned to Ue5 with no issues! NinjaT looks excellent, and I see the player levels are also starting to come together. Keep up the great work! :smile:

1 Like