MO-RPG Kit

I have finished effect system and started to spell system there are 4 spell types which are buff,bolt,heal and AoE. I will share photos after finish this system and try to capture video for you :slight_smile: Have a nice night …

Note: I don’t have any particle. If you have any for spells could you share with me for trying effects, thanks a lot :slight_smile:

oh it looks quite cool as a project for marketplace

Thanks a lot; but I won’t add this pack to marketplace. I will sell it from my site or selfyy.com %30 is too much for me. If I sell this pack for 200$, I get 140$ only. But don’t worry if you want to buy it pre-order price is only $100 for limited time :slight_smile: And all updates will be free. Have a nice night :slight_smile:

There is a photo from combat log. I will delete 0 damage logs which from buff or heal spells. I will add Buff’s and heal’s log in near time. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Note : I said that “(LReq)” mean localization required. I will localize all datas, don’t worry.

hi,
do we have access to all your kit blueprint ? or do you use plugins ?
it’s for know i can easily adapte your kit for what i want to do.
Thx

Hi, you will access all blueprints. I used only 1 plugin for json requests and responses which plugin is free to use. There are any c++ class now.
Thanks a lot …

1 more screenshot from battle logs and using potions, buff spell, bolt spell and heal spell. I will write AoE Spell system and chat system, after that we will be ready for pre order. Let’s do it !

Is it possible to include a “free aiming” projectile system so we could use this for a shooter mmo as well? Also can this support like 100 people at once just like the other MMO kit that is on the marketplace forum here?

I will add free aiming to project; but you have to edit for shooter game or wait for my second kit which for mo-shooter :slight_smile: I got error(server crashed at open) after built server side so I couldn’t try stabil people count. I need help for building server side for dedicated server. If someone could help me I will be happy. Have a nice night.

There are 4 new screenshots for Equip Helmet, 2h weapon , 2x 1h weapon and 1h weapon + shield . Have a nice days …

3 SS from Weapon tooltip :

Waiting a video. :]

Which system’s video do you want first? :slight_smile:

Introduction to Item System’s video is coming soon. I’m not designer, when you buy kit, change textures :slight_smile: I will add draggrability and set dragged item’s position to mouse, don’t worry… If use right click to equipment or items this work but I will show it in other video… If you right click to potion, use it, click to equipment remove equipment, click to inventory item, equip it.

** Pre-Order is avaible on carnavalgame.com/morpgkit**

Spell’s particle system is ready now, I will share video in short time…

1 SS From Teleport Gate. You will change the model. Used 50+ Vector Fields particle.

I deleted the video. I will add new video(s) in short time.

There are 4 ss from spellbook. Mouse Hovered Spell shown at right side…

3 More SS From SpellBar Spell’s tooltip

I will share video today. And kit will be released with 4.7.3 Have a nice nights.