Anyone out there who would be interested in freelance troubleshooting an MMOKit project which I’ve produced some thorny issues in. They are issues caused by me tinkering around adding features, not by the Kit itself.
- equipped item moving out of sync with character on remote client (okay on locally controlled client)
- on launch, equipped items do not load on character all the time (they revert into inventory)
- database not always updating on save (but in log seems ok)
- map camera jitters when not zooming (not a MMO kit feature & wasn’t happening until 4.11)
- visited map waypoints not reliably saving to database on arrival at a waypoint
- all map waypoints in world previously set to visible get set invisible when toggling map on
- sometimes database just totally empty
- Equip menu sometimes cannot be moved if Inventory menu is opened straight after (without closing menu and opening it again)
- some related clean up of blueprints
If so, PM with a quote estimate and CV
This is a small freelance task for a totally un-notable project, not anything you’d want to give up your day job for, but you might be excited about testing your debugging skills and getting some money for that.
Probably this is best suited to someone who has experience pulling apart similar problems, knows about multiplayer blueprints and UI, and willing to take on a short term job.