Hey, I love to present Editor extension for UE4 with custom nodes where in the very easy way Missions (Quests) and respective objectives can be defined.
LATEST UPDATE 4.25 (lifetime support)
Marketplace link: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…ion-objectives
Discord support: TefelDev
Example project: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10R…XtzAsnm93rsITI
There are many features which plugin currently supports:
- Multiple simultaneous missions running and being picked from the pool.
- Negative objectives leading to mission failure
- Positive objective leading to missions successful
- Side tasks which may trigger some special rewards and conditions
- Switching between missions
- Completing objectives from ongoing Missions
- Many systems of prompts, previews, notifications
- Missions selection and log
- Multiplayer support
- Dialogues and narrative (sounds)
- Different visuals for node paths - successful, neutral and negative
As you can see on the picture above there are multiple (so far five) different widgets communicating with the mission and objective system. They listen to special prepared events.
Savegame system fully supports Mission & Objectives
Please share with me your opinions and what eventually is missing what would be good to have in the final version.
Savegame update - serialized Mission & Objectives - YouTube
- fixed issue when shipping for 4.20
- added missions main menu with selection
- added savegame system