Missing UE4Game

Hi, when i build my game i have this output log.
LogUObjectHash: Compacting FUObjectHashTables data took 1.23ms
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running AutomationTool…
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Parsing command line: -ScriptsForProject=F:/DivinaCommediaBeta4.26/LaD_C_Inferno.uproject BuildCookRun -nocompileeditor -installed -nop4 -project=F:/DivinaCommediaBeta4.26/LaD_C_Inferno.uproject -cook -stage -archive -archivedirectory=F:/DivinaCommediaExe -package -ue4exe=“C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.26\Engine\Bi
naries\Win64\UE4Editor-Cmd.exe” -compressed -ddc=InstalledDerivedDataBackendGraph -pak -prereqs -nodebuginfo -targetplatform=Win64 -build -target=UE4Game -clientconfig=Development -utf8output
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Setting up ProjectParams for F:\DivinaCommediaBeta4.26\LaD_C_Inferno.uproject
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LaD_C_Inferno.uproject requires a temporary target.cs to be generated (asset nativization is enabled)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Unable to find target ‘UE4Game’
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): (see C:\Users\samusam\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.26\Log.txt for full exception trace)
PackagingResults: Error: Unable to find target ‘UE4Game’
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

Where is my error?

I had the same problem and I was able to fix it by deleted all the generated folders (build, binaries, intermediates, saved, etc) and they rebuilding the project.

1 Like

Hi, tnks for your help. i seed that erro was that i enabled nativitation and after another error was the encrypt set. Now it generates the exe but i have another error when i launch the exe.

To fix it, you must create a c++ class, rebuild the project from Visual studio. and relaunch the project.
You will notice that the build target under the package project menu will change from UEGAME to the project name.

1 Like

This fixed my issue. but i need to say that, this is a wierd issue which i cant solve with blueprint classes. The issue is about ot finding the project target… This is too wierd