Missing UE4Game binary?

My project is pure BPs and i don’t have a dot of code nor do i have VS 2015 installed on my PC because it’s not needed for me. I always packaged my apk without running into a problem, but suddenly i decided to turn on some plugins and when i restarted ue4 and started packaging my app this stupid message popped up.

Missing UE4Game binary. You may have to build the UE4 project with your IDE. Alternatively, build using UnrealBuildTool with the commandline: UE4Game <Platform> <Configuration>

I searched online and it said to create a empty c++ class then the packaging will work. Well I installed AND repaired VS 2015, but UE4 still doesn’t recognize it. Is there another solution to fix this? And why isn’t UE4 not recognizing the compiler?

Hi Spookey0188,

Is this with 4.10? It tries to force VS 2013 for Android to allow use of the Nsight debugger from the included AndroidWorks.

You should be able to do this, though: “Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe [projectname] Android Development -2015”

Nevermind I figured it out. I needed to enable and disable some specific plugins to make it work for some reason. I don’t know why it had to be plugins Though.

Hi Spookey0188, what plugins did you enabled and disabled?
I’m having the same problem …

Sorry dude. To be honest all I did was enable and disable plugins one by one with trial and error till it worked finally. Sorry.

no worries… thanks!