Missing options for editing a cube

Hello,
Once i bring a cube out, I am unable to see the features to edit it like brush clip or extrude… is there a way t flip this on?
ver2.54

ver2.54 vs Product Version: UE 4.25

What version are you really on? What you’re showing looks like a blast from the past.

I am on 2.5, which is a capture of a tutorial i am doing

I am on 2.5

There’s no such thing.

We’re in Unreal Engine 4.

Version 4.0 was 6-7 years ago and we’re on the most recent is 4.26.

As in here:

What version do you have installed here?

I am on 4.25.4… the screen capture I showed was from some other version within the last year… he was showing the extrude option that I can not find in 4.25.4. is there an extrude option in4.25.4?

Things were moved around over the years so you’ll see discrepancies when compared to an older vid. Do you see this panel:

Image from Gyazo

Otherwise, timestamp the video - it might be easier to tell what the YTer is up to.

Thank you,
There is progress… When I click on the modes icon and choose painting I see the ribbon for extrude… I had it set up for legacy toolbars in preferences… Where is the new way to get objects like stairs and cubes and cones… It use to be on the right-side panel where you could find Basic|Lights|Cinematic|Geometry, etc…

The panel has been moving around, that’s for sure!

Thank you for your help today… really appreciated it…I will turn off legacy mode and follow the new way of doing it… again…thank you…