Missing .net depenencies causing UE5 to crash. Should be included during installation

I was glancing over event viewer and I saw critical errors from a week ago or so and from what I remember, it was when I was probably trying to duplicate landscape in UE5. I installed the .net SDK today and haven’t had the chance to see if it still causes issues but this is the event viewer error.

Description: A .NET Core application failed.
Application: UnrealBuildTool.exe
Path: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0EA\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.exe
Message: A fatal error occurred. The required library hostfxr.dll could not be found.
If this is a self-contained application, that library should exist in [C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0EA\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool].
If this is a framework-dependent application, install the runtime in the global location [C:\Program Files\dotnet] or use the DOTNET_ROOT environment variable to specify the runtime location or register the runtime location in [HKLM\SOFTWARE\dotnet\Setup\InstalledVersions\x64\InstallLocation].

URL to download: