Missing/moved geometry - Revit Datasmith to TM - 2024.1.1 - PC

Hey all,
Working in the prior TM version just fine with a Revit model exported via Datasmith. Multiple geometry updates, surface materials updated w/o difficulty. Noted a new update this past Friday (9/20) via a coworker (not on the main page)… Updated… and …

Now I have some window geometry that was moved slightly, but not consistently. Also - and this is WORSE - Found the ‘definition’ of said window was changed from one type to another??!?! (i.e. large multi-paned family to a simple single-hung) ??? Found I could save a window to my User Library and swap the ‘broken’ one out, and it even seems to retain the correct orientation. However, that isn’t helpful. I reexported the TM DS file out numerous times, but the reload didn’t help.

Noticed this morning (9/23), there was a mini-patch update. Applied this & restarted the PC. Worked on the TM file a while, modifying materials. (The windows were still moved). Made a change in the Revit model, Reexported the DS file, Reloaded and…

Now there are Missing Windows in even MORE locations. This geometry was never modified/touched. It still exists in the Revit file. Searching the scene for the geometry shows ALL are on (& existing), so it would appear the geometry went POOF ! What? This is NOT productive at all.

Would really prefer not nuking the whole import and redoing all the materials. That is UN-productive as … (rhymes with “well”. )

Anyone got a clue or a fix?
Thanks!