Missing MediaAssets script in 4.11 preview 3 builded from code version

I have to correct the file MediaPlayerEditor.plugin and put PreDefult as loadingphase instead of Default:
If I do not do this I have a lot of error for any movie inside content folder.

the error is that it cannot find Engine/Scripts/MediaAssets

Hey drowne-

Are you referring to not being able to find the folder in the content browser? Can you provide more information about what is happening and how to reproduce the problem so that I can investigate on my end?

Cheers

Doug Wilson

Hi drowne,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

I’m talking about this:

Step to reproduce:

• import a movie in editor project, save all, close and reopen project.

Hey tusso-

I tried following the steps you mentioned - import a movie into the project, press the save all button, close/reopen the project. I did not receive any error message when reopening the project. Can you provide any additional information? Are you seeing this error message when you import a movie into a new project? Also, what is the extension of the movie file being added to the project?

Hi tusso,

I have not heard back from you or drowne and will again be closing this post for tracking purposes. If you are still having this issue please feel free to respond with the answers to my previous comment and we will continue to investigate.

Thank you.

Resolved:

We have finally fixed this issue.
The problem was that we were calling this line…

static ConstructorHelpers::FObjectFinder ItemBlueprint(TEXT(“Blueprint’/Game/Blueprints/GameModes/MenuGameModeNew.MenuGameModeNew’”));

…inside the contructor of our UGameViewportClient derived c++ class.
That BP class uses a lot of MediaTextures and this was causing all that errors.
The strange stuff is that in 4.10 there were no problems.