"missing { in enum" compiler error since 4.10

I switched to 4.10 from 4.9 just now, and I can’t open my project anymore. This is what shows up:

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/4.10/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject5 Development Win64 -project="E:/Felix/Dokumente/Megalith/MyProject5.uproject" -rocket -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles -2015
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for MyProject5Editor
  Running UnrealHeaderTool "E:/Felix/Dokumente/Megalith/MyProject5.uproject" "E:\Felix\Dokumente\Megalith\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject5Editor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -rocket -installed
E:/Felix/Dokumente/Megalith/Source/MyProject5/NPCState.h(9) : Missing '{' in 'Enum'
Error: Failed to generate code for MyProject5Editor - error code: OtherCompilationError (5)
UnrealHeaderTool failed for target 'MyProject5Editor' (platform: Win64, module info: E:\Felix\Dokumente\Megalith\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject5Editor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).

I don’t use any custom C++ code so far, only blueprints. This is the enum header mentioned, which was generated by the engine:

UENUM(BlueprintType)
enum class MYPROJECT5_API NPCState
{
public:
	NPCState();
	~NPCState();
};

Looks pretty simple and I can’t see any braces missing. I tried some small changes to it, but so far, no matter how I set the braces, the error remains. Any ideas how to fix this?

1 Like