Missing Header when Building 4.9 promoted

Hello, when building 4.9 promoted branch I keep getting this error.

1>E:\A_BaconMan_Engine\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\Commandlets\AutomatedLauncherCommandlet.cpp(5): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘LauncherAutomatedService.h’: No such file or directory

Hey TheAgent,

I downloaded the promoted build and was able to successfully build the engine. It’s possible that there was a problem at the time that you downloaded/built the engine which caused your error. Please try downloading and building again and let us know if you’re still having any problems running the engine.

Thanks,

Hey I downloaded the latest one again and it worked fine, must have been something I did. Upon bringing my project to the latest promoted build, my character camera is messed up though.

It doesn’t seem to use the spring arm component and other components seem screwed up, I cant rotate the spring arm in the blueprint editor it seems locked, and a second camera sometimes appears.

**EDIT: A work around is to just create the springarm and the camera within blueprints.
I got log errors complaining about the components, however I cant seem to reproduce those log errors.

Its not a real problem for me, since im still running and older 4.9 build. However, would like to get it solved for when I upgrade.

This is the code that generates the components I use

ABaconManCharacter::ABaconManCharacter(const FObjectInitializer& ObjectInitializer)
	: Super(ObjectInitializer)
{
	// Set size for collision capsule
	GetCapsuleComponent()->InitCapsuleSize(42.f, 96.0f);

// Don't rotate when the controller rotates.
	bUseControllerRotationPitch = false;
	bUseControllerRotationYaw = false;
	bUseControllerRotationRoll = false;

//GetCharacterMovement()->RemoveFromRoot(); // Dont use default charactermovement

//BMCharacterMovement = ObjectInitializer.CreateDefaultSubobject<UBMCharacterMovementComponent>(this, "BMMovement");
	//if (BMCharacterMovement)
	//{
		//BMCharacterMovement->UpdatedComponent = CapsuleComponent;
		//CrouchedEyeHeight = BMCharacterMovement->CrouchedHalfHeight * 0.80f;
	//}
	AttackDamage = 2;

// Create a camera boom attached to the root (capsule)
	CameraBoom = ObjectInitializer.CreateDefaultSubobject<USpringArmComponent>(this, TEXT("CameraBoom"));
	CameraBoom->AttachTo(RootComponent);
	CameraBoom->bAbsoluteRotation = true; // Rotation of the character should not affect rotation of boom
	CameraBoom->TargetArmLength = 500.f;
	CameraBoom->SocketOffset = FVector(0.f,0.f,75.f);
	CameraBoom->RelativeRotation = FRotator(0.f,180.f,0.f);

// Create a camera and attach to boom
	SideViewCameraComponent = ObjectInitializer.CreateDefaultSubobject<UCameraComponent>(this, TEXT("SideViewCamera"));
	SideViewCameraComponent->AttachTo(CameraBoom, USpringArmComponent::SocketName);
	SideViewCameraComponent->bUsePawnControlRotation = false; // We don't want the controller rotating the camera
	GunMesh = ObjectInitializer.CreateDefaultSubobject<UStaticMeshComponent>(this, TEXT("Weapon"));
	GunMesh->AttachTo(GetMesh(),"b_LWrist");
	GunMesh->SetHiddenInGame(true);

// Configure character movement
	GetCharacterMovement()->bOrientRotationToMovement = true; // Face in the direction we are moving..
	GetCharacterMovement()->RotationRate = FRotator(0.0f, 720.0f, 0.0f); // ...at this rotation rate
	GetCharacterMovement()->GravityScale = 2.f;
	GetCharacterMovement()->AirControl = 0.65f;
	GetCharacterMovement()->GroundFriction = 3.f;
	GetCharacterMovement()->MaxWalkSpeed = 635.f;
	GetCharacterMovement()->MaxFlySpeed = 1600.f;

// Note: The skeletal mesh and anim blueprint references on the Mesh component (inherited from Character) 
	// are set in the derived blueprint asset named MyCharacter (to avoid direct content references in C++)
	JumpRemaining = 2;
	Mana = 5;
	ManaMAX = 5;
	DesiredZoom = 1200;
	ZoomTime = 0.8;
	bAllowedActions = true;
}