Missing DLL files and D3D11 Error

I have currently been working on a game project for near 2 months now, and never run into any bugs/errors that couldn’t be solved until this one.
At this time, when I package the game (for windows 64-bit) it will go through the build process, and successfully create a build of the game. However, when I try to run it I get the following error

316460-crash.png

In addition to this, when I check the log file after the crash, I have this message at the top that are the only errors thrown in the entire log

LogWindows: Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File ‘aqProf.dll’ does not exist

LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi.dll’ does not exist

LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ does not exist

LogConsoleResponse: Display: Failed to find resolution value strings in scalability ini. Falling back to default.

LogD3D11RHI: Error: Result failed at D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:368 with error DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL

So far, I have completely uninstalled Unreal Engine and the Epic Games launcher and done a fresh install, I have repeated that and in addition deleted everything in C:/Users/{system username}/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine, I have also run Startup Repair, Chkdsk, scanned and repaired the drive, and nothing has seemed to work.

I am very close to reinstalling windows completely but would rather not do that.

Any help or insight would really be appreciated