Misplaced/rotated objects when copied to another level

Hi all,

I noticed this behaviour recently with some projects, and noticed it happens when:

• there is a parent object with several children. I copy and paste them to another level within the same project, and sometimes the children appear rotated or displaced from their original position. If I try to relocate one of them, say in the X direction by dragging the gumball, the X direction is not locked and the object moves in different axes. If I try to rotate it in a specific direction, the same happens and it rotates randomly.
  • with a file imported via Datasmith, if I copy it to another level, a similar behaviour as described above with the objects inside the datasmith actor.

The only solution I found so far to re accommodate them in the correct position in the scene where they were pasted is to detach them from their parents/datasmith actor and move/rotate them that way.

But it would be great if the actors were pasted correctly in the first place.

Not sure what might cause this? Using UE 4.25.4 and the video drivers are up to date. The method used to copy the actors is simply to select them and Paste Here in the new level.

Any help with this would be really appreciated.