Misfits Studios Inc. Seeking Senior C++ Developer/Shareholder In Company
Misfits Studios Inc. is comprised of three successful business owners and entrepreneurs who have founded multiple million dollar companies and are ready for their next big project. We have backgrounds in professional large-scale search engine optimization, marketing, business and legal management, and gaming platform marketing. We have connections with executives from a fortune 500 company in the gaming niche and are seeking a senior C++/Blueprint Developer for the next hit steam game.
This is a great opportunity to join our company as an equal partner. We know how to build companies and generate profit quickly and are looking for a highly skilled developer who wants to join our team.
The overall concept of the game is an apocalyptic multiplayer online open-world survival game, which will mix PvE survival with competitive PvP elements. The game will use the best features of successful titles in the FPS open-world survival genre and offer a huge number of additional features and creativity.
Major features of the game will be disclosed to the successful applicant. The overall picture is game-play similar to games such as 7 Days To Die, Rust, and PUBG, with a bit of an MMORPG leveling/talent feel and progression.
Dedicated Senior C++ Programmer/Blueprint Scripting Professional
- Extensive knowledge of C++ and libraries
- Proficiency with Blueprint, including prototyping and conversion of blueprints to C++
- Ability to quickly analyze, debug and write large and complex C++ Programs
- Knowledge and ability to edit the UE4 engine source when needed
- Strong familiarity with UE4 controls, features, and UI.
Additional Desired Attributes:
- Passion for programming and game development
- Able to dedicate 3-4+ hours a day to programming and game development
- Good communication skills and team-player mentality
Successful applicant will be an equal shareholder of Misfits Studios Inc. and receive 25% of all net profits and future endeavors. Majority of kickstarter, grants, and other funding will also be paid to successful applicant.