Mirror's Edge Fanart

final shots:

Looks great Juniez!

Awesome work Juniez! The green color in those screenshots really make the scene come to life. I can’t wait to see what project you decide to work on next. Be sure to keep us posted!

HELLO

the twist is that during a routine format I do every year, I accidently backed up an obsolete-workaround UE4 project folder of this environment instead of the one with the actual content:

http://puu.sh/emoVr/bffe2f13f1.png

but the other twist is that at least I found a built binary copy of the project

BUT the final twist is that it’s an old copy but I’m not sure how old it is

but anyways I will upload it to the internet before my dumb self destroys the rest of it accidentally

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8MT4zR4M1-HbnVFeW1MYkNibWs/view?usp=sharing

in a fixed 720p 90FOV windowed application because to my knowledge you can’t change anything once you’ve built it. but enjoy anyways. it’s also very big because this is before I resized any of the source material.

you can critique if you want but you should also know that i cannot change any of it

****… Sorry to hear. I just checked it out… Looks really good! Also the closeup shots of your models in this thread are really looking great :slight_smile:
The level-layout feels so close to the original thing, did you rip the geometry for reference or just used screenshots / playing the game itself?

Concerning your files loss:
Maybe you can restore the files with a rescue program?
Did you do a complete format of the disc your files were on?
Often after deleting (I think even after formatting) there are ways to dig into the traces of files you had on the disc before…

nope - the format was months ago, it was just the discovery that was recent

Same here, ME was just amazing but unfortanely i didnt sell very well… still dont know why… aren´t most gamers complaining all the time about the same old game mechanics they see in games? :slight_smile:

to OP: Professional work! If i would see some original pictures and yours, i couldn´t really tell which one are from the game and which one are yours…

Really really clean & high detailed work!