Mini Garden Town Level

Hi! Im sharing my class project which consists in a small level made out of our own assets.
Mine is a fantasy miniature town that settled in a flower pot. My main inspo is movies las Arietti and some games like Grounded, It Takes Two and the Rito Village from BOTW. I’ll be posting the updates as I make them for class. Wish me luck! :blush:

7 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Been working on the modular system this week for the houses

Hi there @0Iscariote,

Welcome to the Unreal Engine forums!

Looking at the concept art has me absolutely stoked to see what you create. The hobbit-fairytale art style looks so dreamy and truly beautiful. Plus who doesn’t love a floating balcony?

Sending you all the support. Happy developing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I come back again with more objects for the modular system which is now finished!! onto the unique assets now!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much!! and yes I was very excited with the whole fairy fantasy theme. Hope i can make it justice!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how it turns out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Im back with another update! This week I made a creature. This one I made to complement my other creature which is the main piece for the level.

Back again with another update. This week I focused on the stores with some quick concepts to follow. Hoping to get the little assets like the signs ready next week

1 Like

1 Like

Baack again with more additions to the level. I can see it slowly coming along

1 Like

Hi again @0Iscariote,

Just messaging to send a bit more support. This is looking absolutely beautiful so far. Super excited to see the final product :slight_smile: Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!! Im back with big updates. This week I’ve been busy with vertexpainting and fixing up some assets from before. Doing a bit of everything in general.
Next week I’ll be making the last store and adding the finishing touches hopefully. See ya then!

2 Likes