Migrating to 4.9 compile error

Hi!

I just converted my project in 4.8.3 to 4.9 and I get the following error when I try to compile the project in Visual Studio:

AndroidRuntimeSettings.h(143) : INI file contains an incorrect case for (bFullscreen) should be (bFullScreen)

Any ideas?

My idea is that bFullscreen should be bFullScreen :slight_smile:

Emphasized it because I missed that the first 5 times I read it. :smiley:

AndroidRuntimeSettings.h is under Epic Games folder, not a file I created nor modified. Looking at the header file, the case is already correct (bFullScreen). Also I have nothing to do with Android. I compile for Win32 and Win64.x

It is referring to an INI file though. There are several INI files that store your game settings, autocreated by Unreal. Check those.

I had the same issue migrating from 4.6.1 to 4.9.1, though it was pointing at a different file (BTTask_RotateToFaceBBEntry.h) and value (precision). Turns out it was one of my plugins, which had “precision” as a parameter. I removed all my plugins and was able to build it, so I started adding them back until it threw the error again. Might be worth looking for instances of bFullscreen in your own code, and change them to see if it quits.