Migrating assets from UE5 City Sample?

I started a personal project based on the UE5 City Sample project, creating a new map and importing my own assets to it.

But now I would like to migrate the assets to a clean project and not have to carry 100GB data. So as always, I right click on the map and choose migrate, getting the referenced assets.
So this will give me

“Some selected assets don’t have a corresponding root in the destination”
/Niagara
/BrokenGlassEffects
and

“Would you like to migrate all selected assets into a folder with consolidated references? WIthout migrating into a folder the assets in the above root will not be migrated”

Choosing “Yes” will always crash the editor. Choosing no will crash the editor when trying to load the map.
I have made sure that the plugins are enabled in the destination and that same settings in the project are enabled as much as I can tell.

At this point I suspect it maybe impossible to get these migrated.

Would there be any other way to boot unused assets from the scene, again in UE5?

1 Like

i’ve also attempted this in numerous ways but since the city sample is plugin dependent it seems to be a bit more complicated. if i figure it out i’ll post here but so far my attempts have failed from what i can tell it might have to do with asset manager and declaring references but information on this is limited.

si already heavy alone that city you put niagara is gona reflecting on those beautiful 4k textures and on a BrokenGlassEffects is go Kabom

Untick all assets not under “Game” folder. It working, I tried ot right now.