METASOLDIERS - COMMUNITY OUTREACH

Goodday! my fellow Unrealers!

I am the creator of the METASOLDIERS series available on the Marketplace

I’ve come to get in touch with the community and find out what is it the community might like to see coming out of my mini series for Unreal’s METAHUMANS!

id also like to share WIP of gear and items that will be landing within each pack and new packs!

I hope I can assist in making your FPS/3ps or extraction shooters more dark and gritty with my gear pack!

I encourage Unrealers to notify this post of Perhaps specific gear or equipment you’d like to see!!
don’t be shy, if you want it chances are somebody else needs it too!

1 Like

WHAT IS METASOLDIERS???

Metasoldiers is a mini series for unreal engine’s METAHUMANS
the goal is to add highly modular military equipment such as armor, pouches, helmets and bags and clothing that any developer can easily add to there metahumans !

I want to really open the door to next level customization for gaming!

Check out the latest Drop!

METASOLDIERS - SPEC OPS - ATHENA ARMORY

1 Like

SHOWCASE VIDEO!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqfL_Y7AtkU

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/817ca8ebdb094f5bbc48e6f92644c8d7

WANT TO JUST HAVE A PLATE CARRIER? try this for your metahuman, a fictional armored plate carrier with pouches and extra pieces !
icon

1 Like

Hi there @A_L_FA,

Hope you’re well :slight_smile:

Just popping in quickly to say all of these pieces look incredible. They seem bulky and secure in the best way. Are you currently in the process of making more armor rigs?

Hey!, im doing great thank you!!

thank you! I’m hoping to achieve the visual of heavy weighted gear so I’m chuffed to here the bulkiness is there and loved!

and to answer your other question…yes most definitely ,I am currently in the process of releasing a new plate carrier here’s a WIP screenshot !!

“NZG BODYARMOR”

1 Like

Community Outreach involves providing professional services, or services of a specific expertise, to a group of people who may not otherwise have access to those services. It is performed where those in need are located. (Example: providing dental services or education at a homeless shelter.)

LOL

The title gave me a chuckle and hides the fact that these are the Most Realistic Military Outfits for Metahuman I’ve ever seen. High Resolution and Modular. Best in Class! I want this. But… I also need a Modern Day Jetpack to match…