Looking for some advice.
I am trying to create a basic level sequence of one of my MetaHumans and I am having so much trouble with additive control rig adjustments.
- Create level sequence
- Drop in my MH (either spawned or direct from map - doesn’t matter which)
- Remove control rig from body
- Add a nice animation sequence to the “body”
- Bake animation to MH control rig
- Add additive track to the control rig so I can adjust to animation track to exactly what I want.
- ARGGGGGGH… stop removing my additive changes every time I save the level sequence (yes I am keyframing the changes)
- Delete all and rinse and repeat 2-7… more arghh…
I simply cannot seem to get the control rig changes to stick.
I also hate how I have to keep enabling the ik contols on the additive every time I want to move ik handles around.
Has anyone successfully created a nice level sequence WITH additively changing the baked animation via the control rig. (A tutorial would be awesome - I have to be doing something wrong).
Thanks in advance…
PS: Epic Games… outside of the above I am LOVING Metahumans, I won’t use CC3 again I don’t think, even despite the early release limitations.