MetaHuman

The same problem.
Win 10 Pro, UE 5.3.1

Got the same problem too, please help!

1 Like

Please help!

1 Like

Same Issue, would really like some help on this.
Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.19045
UE 5.3.2
HP Z600
GeForce RTX 2060 Driver 536.23
24 GB Ram

1 Like

I’ve tried everything. I searched everywhere. There’s just one question on Stackoverflow. And no answers. And no answer in this topic here since Jun 2020. Nobody in all the Internet knows the answer for this question. For many years. Not a single soul in the whole world.

One day through the abyss of centuries a hero will appear for the fulfillment. And the hour will struck that is inscribed by fate. And the shackles will fall. And will rise from nothingness our dreams and hopes and MetaHuman. But for now we need wait the chosen one.

1 Like

i thinks its a processor instructions related problem .Probably the use of some instruction set extensions not supported in old processor .Its a shame this not commented in documentation , and result in a waste of time for users .

I am encountering the same issue in UE5.2 as well. However, in UE5.03, the Metahuman plugin works correctly, while Bridge fails to display the Metahuman Creator-edited models. Currently, I am using the Metahuman plugin in UE5.03 and relying on Bridge to download models in UE5.3. My computer is a Mac Studio Max M1, and I’ve set up a virtual machine using VMware Fusion 13 with Windows 11 Professional as the operating system. I’ve allocated 8GB of GPU (3D acceleration DirectX 11) and 24GB of RAM to Windows 11.

Everything worked fine for me on the same processor. I’m not sure what exactly caused the problem, but it happened after reinstalling Visual Studio and Unreal Engine. I wonder what it was for other people who encountered this problem.

I’m having same issue with 5.3.2, 48gb ram 16gb 2080ti windows 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still same issue, i have tried manual rebuild but that failed, I have even tried installing it on a new drive but still same issue, the scene is blank. As much as I don’t want to I will do a 100% clean windows 10 install and try with a fresh OS. I have even tried to install 5.2 but still have the same error message.

regarding above, I have now done a 100% clean install of windows 10 and exactley the same error. I hope this gets fixed.