Metahuman Use for Browzwear's Vstitcher

Hello! I am very new to Unreal Engine and Metahuman, so forgive me if I don’t get the terms of things correctly, but I have a question regarding the use of Metahumans. I am an apparel design student creating digital clothing for video games. I was hoping to use a combination of Browzwear 's Vstitcher (similar to Clo 3D and Marvelous Designer) and Unreal Engine and Metahuman. I was hoping to use the mesh (?) of the Metahuman (no hair, skin color/texture, clothes, etc.) as my avatar in Browzwear to make sure that the clothing I am making fits my Metahuman in Unreal Engine. I would make the clothes in Browzwear, then dress my Metahuman in Unreal Engine. I read over the EULA for Metahumans and it says something about Metahumans not being allowed to be rendered outside of Unreal Engine. So would using the mesh in Browzwear count? I don’t really understand what rendering means. I have seen people do the same thing I want to do in Clo 3D and post YouTube videos about it. Can anyone help me, either with an answer or someone to contact? Sorry for the long post and thanks for your help!