Metahuman plugin "unavailable" in Marketplace?

Hi,

Any clue about why I am not able to download the Metahuman plugin from the Marketplace?
It is set as “Unavailable” for me.

Thank you!

Hi, same here. Are you on a M1 Mac?

1 Like

Hey @POV70 ,

No, I am on win10. Not sure what are we doing wrong here… :face_with_head_bandage:. The plugin does not appear in UE5 editor, I imagine that the download button in the Marketplace will work again at some point.

Has EPIC limit the downloads of this plugin? Maybe like an “early asscess” feature?? This would, at least, explain what is happening to us.

Hey! I did try again and now I was able to download the plugin :smiley:.
Is it working on your side?

Thanks for the info! Will try that out later! I‘m glad it works for you!

1 Like

Unfortunately still no luck for me. I am on a M1 Mac, I hope it’s not limited because of that.

That is too bad :disappointed:.

Before getting it working, I tried in my laptop (another PC) where UE5 was not yet updated to latest. I did the update and after, when I search for the plugin it was available for both PCs.
Pretty sure that my interactions, did not activate the download of the plugin… But that is what I did, just in case it might help you some how. Hope you best of luck with this @POV70.

A Moderator, maybe, could bring some light to this topic ???

Thank you

1 Like

I just had to close my Unreal Projects that were running.
After tha “Unavailable” changed to “Install to Engine” :slight_smile:
Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Hi did you manage to resolve this?

Hi,

unfortunately not. It is still unavailable, no matter what I am doing.

I’c just realised it is only windows compatible currently

Sorry to hear that :face_with_head_bandage:
I imagine sooner or later it will be available for other platforms also

broooo
I had the same issue because I have two UE version, 5 beta, and 5.0.3
Then I set current to the 5.0.3 and relaunch epic launcher and now is available and works

1 Like

Try to close your UE project, then refresh Market and search Metahuman plugin.
Hope it will help (it worked for me)

2 Likes

This worked for me. Thanks

This was my issue after 3 hours . wow . thats jacked up :'D thank you

Eek having the same issue, tried restarting and relaunching but still says unavailable. Weirdest part is in transactions it show that i downloaded it. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Did you get it to work, Viktoria? I’m having the same problem. It says I have Metahuman but it’s also unavailable. I’m working on a Mac too