Metahuman pluggin crashes every time i tried to using it

After a first use, metahuman pluggin stops working and every time i tried to open the pluggin window UE5 crashes. I already tried veryfing the pluggins and the UE version in epic games but still not working.

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x000000000000000c

UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanIdentity!FMetaHumanIdentityAssetEditorToolkit::PostInitAssetEditor() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\MetaHuman\Source\MetaHumanIdentity\Private\MetaHumanIdentityAssetEditorToolkit.cpp:271]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanIdentity!FAssetTypeActions_MetaHumanIdentity::OpenAssetEditor() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\MetaHuman\Source\MetaHumanIdentity\Private\AssetTypeActions\AssetTypeActions_MetaHumanIdentity.cpp:41]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_ContentBrowserAssetDataSource
UnrealEditor_ContentBrowser
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_ApplicationCore
user32
user32
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

I had such an error when I accidentally clicked something in metahuman, managed to close the viewport there, then immediately crashed. Nothing helped, including creating new projects. Reinstallation through the Epic Games application did not help either. In short, while I was figuring out, I realized that the engine automatically compiles this error into its cache and makes changes to the entire engine. I didn’t determine which specific folder the changes were included in, I just deleted them all. Then I removed the engine and reinstalled it. Therefore, as an option for the future, I propose to save copies of the cache of the engine folders in order to prevent this