Metahuman Creator - Disconnect Upon moving mouse

Hi all,

First post and new to the community.

I’ve been using the Metahuman creator for the past 2 days and as of today, the moment I connect and move my mouse, it disconnects.

Has anyone experienced this before?

I’ve tried two different browsers and both have the same issue. Not sure what has changed.

Thanks!

ive experienced it the last 2 days i was able to create but now it always disconnects even when just clicking on and afterwards it disconnects if i got a good internet connection

Happening to me too for the last couple of days. As soon as I click “Edit Selected” and then try to edit a component, every few seconds I get the error, “You have been disconnected from the editor. Please refresh to start a new session.” But a split second later it refreshes on its own and takes me back to the start of the editor. I’ve tried different browsers and it still happens. It must be a bug on their end if it’s happening to a group of us, so I’ve just submitted a bug report. Hopefully they’ll be able to fix it.

1 Like

Happening to me now,really anoyying!

Happened here too, i have tried using different pc & acc,
hope they will fix it soon.

Your network connection has been interrupted but your work has been saved. Attempting to reconnect to your session and it’s been spinning for half an hour