Metahuman Control Rigs are all highlighting on selection instead of just one in 5.2

I am pretty new to UE5 so still learning and just upgraded a project from 5.0 to 5.2.

In 5.0 I could select a Metahuman control rig in sequencer and play around manually with the pose. I could also go to pose library and apply a pose to a Metahuman face or custom a pose (e.g. sitting).

Now, in 5.2 when I select a single Metahuman_ControlRig - it highlights the body and face control rigs for ALL the Metahumans in my sequencer. So now when I select a face pose from the library and select controls, it applies the pose to every Metahuman instead of the single Metahuman selected. Its very frustrating, is there a way I can set this back to how I used to have it?
allrigs

2 Likes

I have the same things, trying to paste a body pose on to a metahuman I realise that they all have the pose. Only solutions seems to :

• deselect all other ctrl before pasting my pose (a real pain in the a…)
  • create a keyframe on the caracter you don’t want to change, then paste the pose and key the ctrl only on the metahuman you want to keep the pose

Hope that 5.4, will be more artists friendly