MetaGrid Pro: Let's create the iPad Control Surface for UE together

Hello Unreal Engine Community!

My name is Przemek, and I’m the creator of MetaGrid Pro, a powerful and customizable controller app for iPads that lets you control any application on both Mac and PC. Learn more about it on our website: www.metasystem.io. We’ve received numerous requests to develop a UE-specific profile for MetaGrid Pro, aimed at enhancing your workflow with Unreal Engine.

While we are well-versed in Xcode and music creation software, Unreal Engine is new territory for us. This is where we need your expertise. We’re looking to collaborate with you to create a truly effective control surface tailored to the needs of UE developers.

To give you an idea, I’ve attached a screenshot of our recently released controller for Wwise, which has been a hit among users. We’re excited to replicate this success for the Unreal Engine community.

We envision a setup where you can easily navigate through command grids, button groups, and menus—essentially, the possibilities are endless. However, we want to start simple and build on your feedback.

Additionally, we’re interested in incorporating official UE icons into the controller. If anyone has contacts at Ubisoft who could facilitate access to these resources, that would be fantastic.

We’re offering beta access to MetaGrid Pro for those willing to collaborate, providing you with a platform to create and share your custom setups.

Let’s work together to make something amazing for the UE community! What specific commands and functions would you find most beneficial for your workflow? Let’s brainstorm and bring your ideal controller to life.

Looking forward to your thoughts and contributions!

And here is the grid for the Wwise I mentioned above.