Mesh Morpher allows you to create morph targets easily from within UE4 Editor.
Mesh Morpher allows you to improve your workflow removing the need to re-import the assets every time you make a change. You can modify existing morph targets, create new morph targets or remove them without re-importing everything.
This plugin is under continuous development and improvement.
Please get in touch with me on my discord server or on e-mail with suggestions, bugs or any other questions.
Getting Started (create and copy morph):
- Create Morph Targets
- Delete Morph Targets
- LOD Support (Morph Targets are reflected on all mesh LODs)
- In-Editor Mesh deformation
- Easy to use UI
- Works with any Skeletal Mesh
- Copy Morph Targets to another mesh
- Merge Morph Targets
- Rename Morph Target
- Duplicate Morph Target
- Export Morph Targets to Static Meshes
- Bake Morph targets into Skeletal Mesh
- Runtime baking
- Standalone Morph Targets
- Symmetry Editing
- Bulk Copy
- Change Pose
- Reference Skeletal Mesh
- Create Morph Target from Selected Pose
- Create Morph Target from a Mesh
- Blueprint Tools
- Enable/Disable Mesh Re-building (4.26)
- Import Morph Targets from Obj Files (Experimental, CC3, Meta Humans and more)
- Vertice masking (4.26)
- Sculpt Max