Mesh Landscape making FPS drop

Hello everyone! Because of some mechanics in my game, i have to do a landscape with blocks. Unfortunately, when i look for a lot of blocks, my FPS hardly go down. I want to know if have some way to fix this.

My “Engine Scalability By Settings” Qualities is already all low.

PC:
i3-3240 3.40Ghz
8 GB Ram
GT 740 2 GB

In the following photo my FPS was like 5.

It looks like because of draw calls. You can check the amount of draw calls in your scene by the ‘stat scenerendering’ command. To be able reduce draw calls, you can merge your meshes or you can use ‘hierarchical instanced static meshes’.

Yeah, you are right, that’s about Draw Calls. Merge meshes is not an option for me, cause they need to be separated. How can i use hierarchical instanced stactic meshes?

First, you need to select all the objects you want to instance then go to Window->Developer Tools->Merge Actor. You’ll see 3 tabs on the window. One of them is for instancing. You should select the instancing tab and make some adjustment and then click the “Merge Actor” button. It creates instancing automatically.

Actually this fix the FPS problem but my landscape need to be with separated blocks, so i can’t do that. Anyway, thank you!