Mesh Distance Field after Import broke

Hi,

I try since almost three days now to understand why my imorted blenderfiles look like that. Both meshes are identically exported from blender and imported into Unreal with 100 Mesh Distance Resolution Scale, but when I turn on the mesh distance field in the editor, the surface is broken of one mesh, and i dont know why. Both are made with the addon 3d-Print in Blender(make manifold). Does anybody know why this happens? I need the correct mesh distance field for the niagara fluid plugin, but until now i cant figure it out why the MDF generate too much lines and wierd edges. I didnt use any modifiers on both blender files.

The mesh with the too much lines was modified with the Multiresolution Modifier and after that it had 120.000 Faces so i selected all of them and in edit mode I used under delete: Limited Dissolve, after that the hole mesh only had 6 Faces. This hole process didnt happen to the good MDF one.

This is the Mesh Distance Field of one Face of my Blender File, why there are so many triangle? What is this issue with this face?

I hope somebody can help me :slight_smile: