Mermaids Graveyard

Mernaids Graveyard

Mermaids Graveyard - YouTube

Student Submission: Yes/No No

Credits to sourced content:

• sketchfab CC0 ( danielpett: Gathering of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas ) ( Virtual Museums of Małopolska: Halite crystals ) ( The Hunt Museum: Figure of a Girl (Egyptian) ) ( Digital Atlas of Ancient Life: Coral: Cladocora arbusucula/ Asteroid: starfish or seastar/ Argopecten gibbus )
  • Megascans ( AngkorWatTempleStones ) ( BrokenChapelStoneWall ) ( OldChapelArch ) ( CastleStairs ) ( IcelandicBoulder ) ( ChapelStructure )

Optional

• Hi my name is Marya and this is my first time working in project in Unreal Engine, I just started learning it month and a half and this challenge was the first thing that popped to me when I visited this community for the first time, for 4 weeks I worked in this project and learned a lot within it, I had so much fun, computer crushed many times :P, I need better PC to explore this beautiful engine. I won’t stop here.

• Description: Since the extinction of the mermaids, there is no longer any hermit to visit the mermaid graveyard, on the horizon, some mermaids still check out the place of worship.

• Engine version 5.0.2

1 Like