Medium size L-shaped Kitchen

Created a medium size L-shaped kitchen using Unreal Engine 4.26, with 100% static lighting for the best quality of GI, reflection and shadows. All the assets are handmade with textures from AmbientCG and Quixel Megascans.
Fun Fact: The ceiling lamps are created procedurally using Houdini to maintain the complex shapes without getting overwhelmed.

Artstation: ArtStation - Medium size L-shaped Kitchen
Showcase:
Virtual Kitchen Makeover using Unreal Engine 4 - YouTube

5 Likes

Greetings @Mridulsrmh !

What a beautifully designed modern kitchen! The textures you chose for your kitchen are the perfect complement to your handmade assets. The lighting highlights the reflections off the surfaces and makes your kitchen very vibrant and rich.

I love how you chose to integrate natural surfaces such as wood and marble into your design! You’ve also done a glorious job with the lamps!

Thank you for sharing with us! What would you say was the most challenging part of your project? Are you self-taught, university studied, or professionally trained?

2 Likes

Good work. :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi there,
The most challenging part of the project was actually selecting the materials to match the composition I was looking for. And considering it was a personal project I made 99% of the assets myself, except that oven in the front. So all these resulted in quite a lot of experimentation, and I hope the result came out to be appreciable!

I am an entirely self taught artist, all learnt through online resources and tutorials. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad you like it. :slight_smile: