Medieval fantasy citadel

Yeah man, I know that cloth in Unreal is a huge helper but it leaves some minor things that it takes a lot of tweaking to get it right. What’s the problem you’re facing with the cloth?

The idea of making your own statues is great, but that could take a while to make, right? If I try to make my own statues that would take forever since I’m horrible making characters loool.

Anyway, I’ll be waiting for new updates :slight_smile:
See ya!

1 Like

Yeees that’s happening with my banners. In this update they are like the other props, I hope this week can fix them.

Hahahaha with me happens the same, organic modelling isn’t my strength, but I have to pratice it.

This is the last update before the final one, so I will post those images and the video will be on the last one.
This week I’ve added some little miscelaneous assets from megascans, like rocks and grass, I’ve also applied some decals and the ivyes from an UE4 marketplace project Dynamic Ivy Creation Pack.
In addition, I’ve setted the proper fog and lighting. I’ve also added some background castles near the city and in the distance, on the top of a mountain.

2 Likes

So, here is the last formal update for my final project of my master. I hope you enjoy it and I encourage you to give me your opinion.

MedievalCitadel

1 Like

What software was used to create these assets?

Hello IndieCrusader, I’m sorry to answer so late, but later is better than never ^^
I used Maya for modelling, Substance Painter to texturize some assets and Megascans for the most part of the materials.