We’ve been working on this for quite a while now and it’s finally out.
Regardless of all the tech programmed into it (the actual point of the project) I wanted the playable demo level to actually be fun, entertaining and worth exploring to find a few surprises - and of course have plenty of places to run around and frag each other with balanced weapons - all of which are totally configurable in the Project. A fun “game” as a result of the tech under the hood, not a dry blank environment with the weapons to simply try them out on a technical level only.
So please, download the free demo and play it with your friends. Go nuts fragging and explore, I can always add to and update the map if folks are into it and suggest changes or additions to keep it fresh. The point of the demo is to have fun - and of course check out the features of the Blueprints. Let us know what you guys think, we’ll try to get some game play videos made in the days to come. Any and all feedback welcome and needed.
It has just been submitted to Epic, we’ll see if they want any tweaks to make it Marketplace compliant.
NEW VERSION: MP_TPS_TEMPLATE_170707
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE READ**
All Multi-players must be using the same version 170707.EXE
Different versions are not compatible with one another! For Multiplayer, please make sure all participants have the same current version 170707 download.
Weapons tweaks, added pickups and accessible areas, environment tweaks to keep players falling out of the map.
The official store description is below:
MCO Multiplayer TPS Blueprints
UE4 Multiplayer Shooter: Blueprints & MoCap Animations
● Network Replicating Multiplayer 3rd Person Shooter
● Master Blueprints for all Assets
● UE4 SK_Mannequin and Motus Man 3D Characters
● Weapon and Projectile system
● Character Animations & Controls
● Demo Test Level Included
FREE Playable Demo Level! ● via LAN or Steam
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
A comprehensive set of Blueprints for a third person shooter with network replication for multiplayer support. A modular system and great starting point to create your own game, with many custom animations and audio. Our MotusMan skeletal mesh is used for NPCs and include several demo animations from our other Mocap Online Animation Packs.
Please check out the FREE Playable Demo Level! It is included with the Blueprints and fun to run around fragging, do some some platforming exploration in more remote areas with a few surprises. Have fun! Explore!
Quick walk-through of the playable demo level:
John’s Tutorial Videos of the Blueprints:
Weapon Blueprint Details:
● Master Weapon Blueprint can create Child Blueprints from 5 different type firing modes in Hitscan or Projectile variants.
● Firing modes include:
○ Single Fire
○ Auto Fire
○ Burst Fire
○ Multi-Fire (shotgun type weapons)
○ Stream fire (continuous beam weapons)
● Weapons also deal random damage by setting a min and max damage, including a critical damage multiplier that can be set for increasing head shot damage.
● Master Projectile Blueprint that can create Child Blueprints of various types of projectiles, including bullet or explosives with area of effect damage.
Tutorial Videos Here:
MPTPS BP Tutorials
Overall Project Features
● Project is done with 100% Blueprints.
● Player animations all in-place, non-root motion.
● Elements from the Free - “Shooter Game” and starter content © Epic Games - including audio cues/.wav’s, materials, textures, objects - are included and used as examples.
● Custom audio and objects also included and implemented.
● 178 Rifle and Pistol Animations and 32 Aim Offsets, many custom to this pack only.
● 42 MotusMan MocapOnline demo Animations.
● Full movement in eight directions. Crouch, Walk, Jog, Sprint
● Relaxed and Shooting aim offsets.
● Master Health and Ammo Pickups that can create Child Blueprints set to different amounts and respawn times.
● Master Weapon Station that stores up to 5 weapons that can be changed during a match by interacting with it.
● Random respawn that selects at random any player start in the level to respawn a player after death.
● Basic Network Setup for playing through LAN or via Steam.
● WeaponSocket is attached to “hand-r-wep” and is for animated attachment of the Rifle. “hand-r-wep” creates the correct Rifle position always.
● RifleHolsterSocket and PistolHolsterSocket for Rifle and Pistol body attachment.
● All Player animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
● NPC animations are on the MotusMan skeletal mesh.