Maya Live Link

I have tried using the Unreal Engine Live link This is the step i Have followed.

1. Enable the Live link in Unreal
  2. Install the plug-in in maya according to the Unreal documentation
  3. I have exported the Skeleton mesh from maya with No animation
  4. Imported the Skeleton mesh in the Unreal engine
  5. I have opened the Live link WIndow in Unreal engine and In Maya As well
  6. In Unreal Engine : message bus source is empty.Check the Image “01_MSB_Empty”.
  7. I have searched online for this issue on found it may be due to the network and firewall
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/865029/livelink-not-connecting.html?childToView=865044#answer-865044
    but I have disable the network and firewall. There is no network connection available in my machine.Check the attached image name : 02_FirewallSet
    8)Still the connection is not happening between maya and unreal engine

Help me out in this process to complete the live link connection.Awaiting for response from the Unreal Team and community.

I had a few problems with live link appearing in my ue editor , IT changed a few things for me , but also I had to close down unreal editor , close the launcher , load up live link on phone , make sure its streaming to pc. re-load epic launcher and launch unreal editor. Allowing it on my local network also worked without having to disable all the firewall. Re-launching the launcher and editor was part of it.

Here is a link to some of the things I tried to get it to work

go into Edit>Project Settings>UDP Messaging and then enter in the same IP address under "Unicast Endpoint" with :0 at the end I also tried adding in :11111

Good luck !!!