Our company focuses on CG content production and interactive games. We have offices in Santa Monica, San Francisco, and Vancouver BC. We are seeking to hire a skilled Maya artist for our Santa Monica office. A full time position is available immediately and salary is negotiable.
- Education certificate in 3D/art (degree preferred) or 3 years of production experience
- Excellent Maya skills, 5+ years experience
- Good Photoshop skills, 3+ years experience
Proficient in materials creation and shaders in Unreal Engine 4
Proficient in particles systems in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience in creating assets suitable for interactive games, including low-poly models
- Some experience with Unreal Engine, especially on a Maya to Unreal pipeline
- Fast workflow and turnaround times
- Passion for art, design, CG, and animation
- Proficiency in animation
- Proficiency in rigging
- Some knowledge of MEL or Python scripting
- Some experience in After Effects or Blender
The successful candidate will produce 3D assets in Maya for deployment into Unreal Engine, and would at times be assisting with the creation of videos and animatics.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us by private message.