May #UE4jam, May 12-16th, THEME: WHAT GOES DOWN MUST COME UP!

I’ll be also playing ya’ll games!

Bit off more than I could chew this time around. Had a lot more models, music, and animations that didn’t make it in, and submitted with ~ 5 minutes til the deadline.

But it was fun having them feed me ideas then coming up with ways to make it happen… Good Luck to. Now to go ruin my eyes even further by playing else’s submissions. :wink:

Never mind! There’s a crippling bug and I have no idea what’s causing it. :confused: (Some Static stop meshes loading halfway through gameplay)

Ooooh, well. Next time! :smiley:

I’m going to cook some breakfast and go to bed. Best of luck!

I also had major issues in uploading. Eventually I grabbed my wife’s LTE phone and got it uploaded in 2 minutes (80MB zip).

I’m thinking maybe in future people can submit an MD5 hash checksum of their upload and then be given another 24 hours to actually complete the upload their game. That would be fair.

Streaming all playthroughs now!

This weeks & playthrough spreadsheet:

The Sheet Full play through finished.

JVtheWanderer’s playthrough spreadsheet:
The Sheet Full playthrough finished.

Had some problems too.
Turns out my archive was corrupt.
I uploaded it again.
Just a bit too late.

Heya guys… Are we still allowed to edit our entry text in the submission thread? I want to add the following playthrough video for my entry:

watch?v=lcl6qByaVK4

For high-spec GPU

new version submit

new version download link

Still , but it is not enough.
But,Please try to play.

watch?v=uVlkEiubFvg

Hi!

I just make a few new levels for my jam game. If someone wants to play in it, here is the link -

http://cs615827.vk.me/v615827868/e054/gosGI2cPIeI.jpg

http://cs615827.vk.me/v615827868/e071/HrtJpaeU9sg.jpg

PATCH DAY anyone?

In going through all of the submissions (and spending Way too much time on two of them) it was clear that several of them had great potential where they to see a little more development time.

Serious game development doesn’t end when a game is released, it just changes focus. Bug fixes, content additions, optimizations… there are always reasons to continue.
With that in mind, we will be working the next 3 nights on our submission - to produce Version 2.0.

It would be great to see what others might do with another 3 days as well.

And here i thought the Deadline mattered :stuck_out_tongue:

The deadline came and went. This is about what people can do to expand on what they submitted, not to replace the submissions.