May I get 1 year access to ue4 for my last year's 99$ fee for udk?

I heard some one got it.
SinKing Mar 20 2014, 7:10pm says:
The best thing is - I bought a UDK 99$ license last year and for my support I now get free access to UE4, until December 31st, 2015. Massive thanks to EPIC for that!

I bought a UDK 99$ license last year too.I wonder how I can get the same favour?
My license is a link
https://www.unrealengine.com/udk/licensing/show/?license=2905101664
however I can’t open it anymore?

you may need to contact billing billing@unrealengine.com and they may can help you with that :-).

I doubt it’s true, he must of been a UE4 BETA tester because that’s the deal we have.
I have UDK license and I was a UE4 BETA tester, neither are related.

Netbaixc, I FWDed this thread to our support guys to take care of you. You are right that as a token of our appreciation we provided people that purchased a $99 UDK license with free UE4 subscription through EOY 2015. I’m sorry the email on how to claim it didn’t make it to you. We have you covered though :slight_smile:

Great!can’t wait to join the ue4!
Thank you very much!
So I will wait for the email?
My email is still the one I registered when applying the udk license.It is
Waiting…:slight_smile:

I FWDed your email to folks that will take care of you and you should receive an email from them. Drop me an email at daniel.vogel@epicgames.com in case you don’t hear from anyone or the issue isn’t resolved by the end of the week.

Wait… why would they get 2 years of UE4 for purchasing UDK? That’s $420, not $99!

Because Epic are awesome? :slight_smile:

(To be clear, I didn’t purchase UDK - i still think it’s awesome)

Is it possible to build a time machine for under $320 and purchase UDK?

That could probably be done with Blueprints.

Thank you Daniel!I have received email,and I have gotten the ue4,including the source code.So Epic are really awesome!:slight_smile: