Mauriccio's 3D workshop

More screenshots from the concrete rubble package, ground material uses world position coordinates to blend 2 different materials:

Updated the free material functions with some new ones! You can download the functions here: Useful Material Functions

World Masking:

Creates new coordinates to use world masking. Plug this into the UV coordinates of a mask texture.

Tint Albedo with RGB Mask:

Tints Albedo using RGB ID Mask and a textued Albedo. It will tint each channel individually and apply a global color for the rest of the parts that didn’t have an ID.

Tri Plannar Porjection mapping UVs:

Use world position coordinates with tri plannar projection to create uv coordinates.

Concrete Rubble package is out! You can see the page here: [Concrete Rubble in Props - UE Marketplace

](Concrete Rubble in Props - UE Marketplace)

So, 4.19 is here and I needed to update the packages. They have been already sent for review so they should be ready in some days!

As for a new project, I’m working on some Training Dummies! Here is some sneak peek:

Been working on a personal project, I released a tutorial about creating caves with world machine procedurally. You can find the full article here: [Generating Caves with World Machine & Megascans

](Generating Caves with World Machine & Megascans)

More work in progress for the Training Dummies package:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Working on more Martial Training Props:

Screenshot_4.jpg

More progress on the training dummy:

Screenshot_5.jpg

Managed to Make the Low poly version of these martial arts training dummies

Screenshot_7.jpg

More progress on texturing these training dummies:

Archery training dummy WIP!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Added an arrow in case someone is also working on an archery game and need one

Training Dummies completed! Will update the status when they are in the Marketplace.

Working on an environment now! Plan to build an Ancient Greek structure, let’s see where it goes. So far, I’m using the new Material Layer system and it looks it will save a lot of work hours! I’m starting to create the master material and some Layers to use in the project. Those are random materials just to test the functionality and create a system that can work in the long run.

Added more features to the architecture master material, so far these are the features:

Material Layers: Change material color and textures
Material Blends: Use world masking texture with brightness, intensity, contrast and tile adjustments
Added a smart material mask inside Substance Painter to create automatically masks for every 3d Model I make from now on.
Use Masks created inside Substance Painter to create cavity and leak masks

More progress on creating the Doric Order type columns, planing on making destroyed versions for this one:

More progress on the Greek columns:

More progress on this!

Slow but steady

You can now grab one of the fantasy shields for FREE here!