Matinee Events Not Visible in Level Blueprint

Hi,
I’ve used Matinee events before and haven’t had this problem before. I’m wondering if I forgotten something simple since last time I used them or if there actually something wrong with Matinee.

I have created an event track but I can’t seem to see the even in the level blueprint. I’m running 4.6 on a mac. The existing matinee events in my old project work fine even after converting to 4.6 so I’m a little confused.

24507-screen+shot+2014-12-19+at+17.08.13.png

Just tried the same thing on 4.5 and it worked fine. Looks like a bug with 4.6 to me. My existing matinees that were converted still work but anything new created doesn’t work.

Hey Zaeran24 -

Thank you for your report, we have logged it as UE-6427 and I will keep you informed as we continue to investigate this issue and work toward a resolution.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

Hey Zaeran24 -

I have discovered a workaround which should help you. Once you place the node in the Level Blueprint and it only shows the Finished event, right click and refresh node which should make the other events populate in the node.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

Yes that worked thanks!

Awesome, worked for me too, but I wasted an hour looking for this solution. Please fix it. I’m on 4.7.5.

This is still not working on 4.9!

Hi mojay -

Yes this particular has been backlogged for the time being. I would direct you to the refresh node method mentioned above.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

Still not fixed in 4.10.4!!

Hi yunyunzai,

UE-6427 has been marked as “Won’t Fix”. Mainly because this has an effective workaround and we are in full swing developing Sequencer (replacement for Matinee).

Thank you Man!!!

Thank you Man!!!

This is still not working on 4.15!

Hi,

It was noted that this issue is a Won’t Fix. It has a simple workaround, which you can find in the report for UE-6427. We’re also in the process of deprecating Matinee.

Thanks! This saved my day! :smiley:

Strange bug.