Matinee create movie crashing on all versions

Hello, I am experiencing Matinee crashing when I try to output jpgs (or any format) from the create movie window.
I have tried versions 4.4.3, 4.5.1, 4.6.1, and 4.7.5 and they all crash on any scene I try. I have another computer that is able to render fine with any of these versions, so I am beginning to think that the issue is on my end with this particular computer, but I have no idea what it might be. I have also noticed that the “Screenshots” folder fails to be created in the “Saved” folder. I have tried manually creating the folder there, but still no luck.
Also when I try to launch the recording window for Matinee I get an “unrecognized tab” screen.
Any ideas what could be causing this? I have a pre vis project I am using Unreal 4.7.5 for and I need to get this figured out asap. I just recently bought this new computer specifically for Unreal development, and everything is working great except this Matinee crashing problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Here’s the specs on my computer, if that would help at all, Thanks.
Motherboard MSI X99 SLI Plus Black Motherboard - Can do 3-way SLI and Crossfire
Processor Intel Core i7-5820K Processor - 6 Core 15MB Cache – 3.3GHz (3.5GHz TurboBoost) w/ Hyperthreading
Memory Xidax Extreme DDR4 2400MHz Memory - (2x8GB)
Power Supply Corsair RM850W Power Supply - Gold Rated. Fully modular cabling, and optimized for silence.
Optical Drive 24X ASUS DVD-RW Combo -
Graphics x2 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970 in SLI -
Sound Cards Onboard Audio -
HDD/SSD XIDAX Performance 1TB SSD - 560MB/s Read, 450MB/s Write

Unplugging my oculus DK2 fixed the problem.