Materials coming over from Revit to UE5 via Twinmotion break.

Hi there, I am bringing a model over from Revit using datasmith and the material meshes aren’t importing correctly. Note that when I imported the same model using sketchup, it imported just fine but I had to rebuilt the model in Revit in an effort to make it more accurate and realistic. Here is the UE5 import:

and what it is built like in Revit:

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, if this has been discussed on another forum and already answered some direction there would be awesome.
Thanks!

Please let us know:
Which Revit version are you using?
Which datasmith exporter?
Which TM version?

I am using Revit 2024. I am using the Datasmith plugin built into Revit 2024 So I am assuming that is the same version.

When I import the file into Twinmotion the meshes are still not as I have them in Revit but instead they just changed to plain white. For the time being I have been fixing them there before sending them into UE5 for editing.

Is it the same if you import the udatasmith file directly into UE?

I do not have Revit 2024. are there some options to change in the export settings for twinmotion?

Yes I have been using a datasmith file for UE5. The export settings I have found are super limited and are not helpful for the issue I am experiencing.

Since Twinmotion is directly built into this version of Revit I have not been able to find expandable settings.