Material tiling

Is there an easy way to get consistent tiling of materials?
For example:
I built a room with different size static meshes for walls.
When I apply (for example) a brick material, the material scales at different sizes on each of the walls.
The only thing I can find is:
Make a material instance for each one of the walls and set the scale individually.
That would make a lot of instances and getting each one to match perfectly would be a pain.

Is there a way to constrain the material size and tile according to the size of the mesh.

You could make a material like this, where scaling the mesh doesn’t affect the stretching of the material on it: How to create material that stays the same size when you scale a mesh? - Rendering - Epic Developer Community Forums
but it’s all about the mesh’s UVs, the faces will all be the same size of the material, but there will still be different rotation and distortion issues, usually with more organic meshes

You have two options:

-If you’re using Maya to make your meshes, I’m not sure how to go about this, but in 3DS-Max, you can apply a ‘UVW map’ modifier to your mesh and use a ‘box’ unwrapping method to get the same-sized tiling UVs for all of your meshes, this is what I use for most of my stuff.

-or you can do as Zacc mentions and use a World Aligned Texture function in your materials to get world-space texturing. Bearing in mind that this is more taxing on the GPU.